The guestbook has 613 messages
|613 2017/3/3||Route to Mt. Norikura|
I have plan to go to Matsumoto and Takayama area in 6-10 May 2017, I'm interested in the Alps Shinsyu/Hida Open Ticket 4 days pass. I have some question belows:
1. Do this pass can use reserved bus from Takayama to Shirakawa-go? Or I can use only not reserved bus.
2. About route to Mt. Norikura. When this route is open? Please send me the schedule and bus timetable.
3. Please send me bus timetable from Takayama to Hida furukawa.
Note of webmaster: Hi Weera,
1. You can use only NOT-RESERVED bus.
2. The buses to the top (Tatamidaira) of the Mt. Norikura operates only July-Oct due to remaining snow (Japanese timetable: http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/kamikochi/echoline/). Buses to the halfway (Kuraigahara Hut or snow gorge/Katanokoya Hut) operates from early-May (depends on the remaining snow, last year from May 9th). (Japanese timetable: http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/kamikochi/haruyama/).
3. It seems to be only Japanese version (https://www.nouhibus.co.jp/wp_rnw/wp-content/themes/nouhibus/routebus/takayama/timetable/kamioka_furukawa.pdf). "古川駅前" in the middle of the table is "(Hida )Furukawa Station" It takes 0:50 or 1 hour from Takayama Bus Center (in the top of the table).
Have a wonderful trip,