The guestbook has 610 messages
|31 2017/3/16||Kamikochi round trip ticket|
I will go to Kamikochi on 29/05/2017 in early morning but I will arrive Matsumoto on 28/05/2017 in the afternoon. I have some questions.
1. Where can I buy Matsumoto～Kamikochi（round trip）ticket in advance?
2. Or I can by ticket in the morning I don't know
what time ticket counter open.
Note of webmaster: Hi Khun Vi,
Welcome to Matsumoto.
Ticket to Kamikochi is valid only for one day so cannot buy in advance so you will buy ticket on 29 May.
1. There is ticket vending machine in JR Matsumoto station outside of JR ticket counter. Left 2 machines are for Kamikochi Line. Press English button first.
2. There is bus terminal in front of JR station. Building itself is called ARIO and ticket counter can be found at entrance on the first floor. They open 4.40am everyday.
You can get all kinds of info at our Tourist Info Center located just in front of ticket gate at JR Matsumoto station, or one block before Matsumoto Castle when you arrive.
For any further info please email me. email@example.com
Khob khun Krab!
|30 2017/3/3||Route to Mt. Norikura|
I have plan to go to Matsumoto and Takayama area in 6-10 May 2017, I'm interested in the Alps Shinsyu/Hida Open Ticket 4 days pass. I have some question belows:
1. Do this pass can use reserved bus from Takayama to Shirakawa-go? Or I can use only not reserved bus.
2. About route to Mt. Norikura. When this route is open? Please send me the schedule and bus timetable.
3. Please send me bus timetable from Takayama to Hida furukawa.
Note of webmaster: Hi Weera,
1. You can use only NOT-RESERVED bus.
2. The buses to the top (Tatamidaira) of the Mt. Norikura operates only July-Oct due to remaining snow (Japanese timetable: http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/kamikochi/echoline/). Buses to the halfway (Kuraigahara Hut or snow gorge/Katanokoya Hut) operates from early-May (depends on the remaining snow, last year from May 9th). (Japanese timetable: http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/kamikochi/haruyama/).
3. It seems to be only Japanese version (https://www.nouhibus.co.jp/wp_rnw/wp-content/themes/nouhibus/routebus/takayama/timetable/kamioka_furukawa.pdf). "古川駅前" in the middle of the table is "(Hida )Furukawa Station" It takes 0:50 or 1 hour from Takayama Bus Center (in the top of the table).
Have a wonderful trip,
|28 2016/7/11||Hiking Tsubakuro dake|
Hi, I will visit Matsumoto on Jul.15.16 and will do hiking to Tsubakurodake on Jul.16.16 then back to Matsumoto on Jul.17.16.
Is there any bus from Matsumoto direct to Nakabusa Onsen?
Any recommend Beef/Wagyu restaurant?
Note of webmaster: Hi,
There is no direct bus. You should go to Hotaka Station by JR and ride a direct bus to Nakabusa.
Restaurants you can eat wagyu beef is,
- Shangri-La in Tokyu REI Hotel in front of the station
- Restrorin (also good for gibier, a little expensive) between the station and castle
- BBQ restaurants, Meigetsukan (a little expensive) and Botanen (Kobe beef)
Take care not to eat too much
|27 2016/5/26||Pls help us to find the hotel on Saturday 16th July 2016|
We plan to visit Matsumoto & Kamikochi on July 14-18,2016. It's really difficult to find the hotel in Matsumoto on Saturday 16th July from the website, could you please help us to find and recommend the hotel/ryokan for 4 adults around the Matsumoto station area (๋cost JPY 4000-6000/adult)?
Note of webmaster: Hi,
I found only one available room in a inn (ryokan) Hakuraiso (舶来荘) in Yokota Hot Springs Area on Japanese website.
That day is a very busy day in Matsumoto, so if you want to stay there, please reserve by yourself or ask me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve (tell your name, necessity of meals (dinner and/or breakfast) hotel of the previous day) on your behalf. The price is 4,629 (with breakfast: 5,555; with dinner also: 6,481) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for the quick reply earlier
i have a couple more questions
i would like to go to koboyama mountain for sakura..
1.can i go there by bus.. does it run often ? When is the last bus go back to matsumoto station? (In case i go to see sakura illumination at night if there is one)
2.is it far to get there by bike? Is there a place i can rent it? About how much?
3.is there an illumination at the castle on 15th of April?
Regards and have a good day
Note of webmaster: Hi again,
1. The bus to there,"Namiyanagidanchi Line", runs every 2 or 3 hours. It departs the Matsumoto Bus Terminal at 7:20 9:05 11:05 14:05 16:05 and 18:55. The last bus departs 'Koboyama Iriguchi' (trailhead) bus stop at 19:21.
2. Rental bikes are free. See here. It takes about 30 mins by bike. Not so far.
3. The special illumination for the cherries will start three days after cherries begin blooming (forecasted 'April 3rd') and continus 10 days. So, it might end around 15th. The lighting of the castle is held 365 days.
|23 2016/3/4||Bus from takayama to shirahone hot spring|
I plan to go to shirahone hot spring from takayama on this early april. But, i could not find the bus timetables. Could you please help me? Thank you
Note of webmaster: Hi,
There is no direct bus from Takayama to Shirahone. And before April 16, there is very few bus to Shirahone. Only one method is taking a bus leaving Takayama at 12:50 and get off at Oyako daki (14:17) and transfer to a bus to Shirahone (14:41). It arrives at Shirahone 15:53.
Sorry for your inconvenience.
|(1) 2 3 4 »|